Tuesday 15 October 2013

My windows - the begining

I decided to start writing about my windows. No, this is not a philosophical expression of some sort to refer to the windows of my soul or something like that. I would love to be more of a poet that I am, but, unfortunately I don't have much of a poet soul.
When I mean windows I literally mean windows. Today I realized that I love windows. I like to stare outside a window and see people passing by. I like to see the people and imagine something about them. Try to understand by their mere passing what they are thinking
I know, this sounds kind of creepy. But, hey, am I a Mediterranean or not? (yes, I am) And could you imagine wandering around any country in the Mediterranean and not see people sitting at the window staring outside? Staring at you... I am not going to they to explain why they (us) do it. You (British? Chinese? Northern European?) may just consider us nosy... So, this nosy person will start to describe some of the windows of his life. Staring from tomorrow because today I already procrastinated too much. I need to leave some procrastination for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment