Thursday 18 September 2014

Still procrastinating...

I know I should be working instead of procastinating... But who can work in a day like this?! Our wee Scotland is on the news all over the world!
At least today I've been practicing different languages. That's kind of working, right?
So, today I voted twice: for me and by proxy for a friend who couldn't be in Edinburgh today. In the voting table, I gave the letter to the lady there and said I was voting for XXX. After a while the lady asks me:
- And you're voting for...?
I made the most shocked face I could for that split second that I thought that someone in the voting station was asking me how I (my friend) was voting! Only then I understood she wanted to know the name of my friend...
Well... Considering that I'm wearing the colours of the Union Jack, my shock shouldn't be that great!

No comments:

Post a Comment