Friday 12 October 2012

Lunch Concert

It's not common to have a concert during lunch time. At least it's not common for me, as I had never had such experience before this Tuesday at the Reid Concert Hall of the University of Edinburgh. I went to a very good performance by the Edinburgh String Quartet playing F. J. Haydn and Frank Bridge. The name of the event was, in fact, Lunchtime concert and that's how long it lasted: a lunchtime.
As such, I left the office and one sandwich and one concert later I was back at the same time as I usually had been. Very practical and a very good investment of a lunchtime. Certainly something to be repeated. (And specially in such good company)

I know, the photo is crap! But I wanted to be discreet and do it quickly 
while they were speaking and not during the concert.

No comments:

Post a Comment