Thursday 6 September 2012

Bicycles

For me a bicycle has always been a good for leisure. And I never really owned one as well. I would rent a bicycle when I'm traveling somewhere and want to explore the countryside. I would borrow from friends when in their places for a weekend or so. When I was little I shared a bicycle with my sister but I didn't like it because it wasn't manly enough - it was white, with a basket in the front and in the back wheel it even had a protection so that skirts would not tangle with it. Way too feminine for a boy!
Well, now I bought my own bicycle: blue, no basket, no skirt protection... Oh wait! I now live in Scotland. What if I decide to buy a kilt? Will it tangle with the wheel? Are kilts and bicycles incompatible? Google photos answered my question: it is possible!|

This bicycle will serve my daily needs for locomotion. Buses are too expensive and to walk everywhere would take a lot of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment